Over the last 20 years, Charkha has attempted to bring about a change in the lives of the forgotten people of India. In this endeavor, Charkha has been fortunate to receive continuous support in cash and in kind from like-minded individuals and Institutions to make Charkha what it is today.
What we do?
- Leverage the mainstream media for empowerment of the rural marginalised
- Reach ground level perspectives to the policy makers through the media
- Enable voices from the ground to raise issues and seek positive change
Why support this?
- To enable young writers to take up development issues in their region.
- To use the media and draw attention of policy makers to resolving issues of rural marginalised
All donations are exempt vide Section 80G (5) (VI) of the Income Tax Act, 1961, giving the donor 50% exemption from taxable income.
Notice: Test mode is enabled. While in test mode no live donations are processed.
Your donation helps us fight poverty, injustice and patriarchy. Your support powers our work with excluded communities across 25 States and one Union Territory in India.